72" Columbia Double Sink Bathroom Vanity, Latte Oak w/ Brushed Nickel
VANITY SIZE: (72.50"w x 18.75"d x 32h)
FINISH: Latte Oak
- Vanity by James Martin
- Brushed Nickel Floor Stand
- Brushed Nickel Finished Drawer Pulls
- Four doors & three drawers & two Shelves
- Premium soft-close hinges on doors. Under-mount soft-close slides on drawers
- Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate
- One solid bamboo in-drawer organizer
- One 120 VOLT UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Stainless Steel with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Two wood shelves that coordinate with cabinet finish
- Adjustable height feet levels
COUNTERTOPS: (See options above)
- 4.88” thick
- Composite stone countertop with integrated wide angled trough style sink
- Jame's Martin solid surface countertops are resistant to staining, mildew & UV light
- Certified for both Residential and Commercial use
- Glossy finish, comes in White or Dusk Grey (with cool undertones)
WOOD SPECIES: Poplar,Yellow , Birch + Plywood + Veneer Maple, Oak (Red)
The Columbia 72" Latte Oak vanity offers maximum storage with four soft-closing doors, three soft-closing drawers, and lower shelf space. This cabinet comes with premium features such as one solid bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets. The brushed nickel finish base coordinates with the pulls.
Countertops & Mirrors Ship FREE With Vanity Purchase
1-3 Business days - in-stock items ship
3-5 Business days - delivery if shipping by UPS ground
5-10 Business days - delivery if shipping by curbside. Shipping carrier service will contact you for delivery date/time, signature required.
48 hours - from time of delivery to report damages. Please fully unpack & inspect items to check. Contact us ASAP to report.
14 days - from time of delivery to return your undamaged item in original packaging. (Read our Return Policy for full details)
*Shipping timeline above is an estimate.
All cabinets have drawer boxes crafted with classic English dovetail joinery. This joint type is is known for it's inherent strength & resistance to being pulled apart, as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
Soft Close Drawers & Doors
Cabinet drawers feature full-extension & 3/4 extension, soft-close slides that have quick-release clips for easy removal. Soft-close door hinges have dual adjustments to allow for alignment after the cabinets are installed.
UV & Moisture Protection
Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
Aluminum Drawer Bottoms
Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate for easy cleanup.
USB Electrical Outlet
Select vanities come with one 120 VOLT UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets hidden inside.
Select vanities come with bamboo or faux shagreen style in-drawer organizer.
This Vanity is absolutely gorgeous - solid wood, metal bottom drawers, it's the best vanity I have seen in my 25 career in real estate. I highly recommend!!
Beautiful Vanity - the vanity arrived safely and was nicer than expected. beautiful, well built, and with an excellent use of space and drawers. I love it!
Excellent Experience & Product - I would highly recommend the soft closing drawers, USB connections, and tall style counter tops.
In-stock items typically take less than 3 weeks to be delivered.
*Expect longer than usual ship times due to the global shipping crisis caused by Covid-19.
Office Hours (CST)
Saturday- 7am-12pm (instant chat & email only)
Sunday - Closed
We are closed most major USA holidays.
From time of delivery:
48 hours to report damages
14 days to return undamaged items in original packaging
*Customer will be responsible for shipping freight fees both ways
Full Return Policy HERE
Absolutely! We would be happy to send you a detailed Spec sheets for our products.
You can find more information here: